"The Expert in anything was once a Beginner"
The primary goals for eBuilders Group's interns are to gain an understanding of the construction process and to assist the Project Manager and Office Managers in field and materials management.
Are you looking to be a valued member of our team and gain valued work experience and knowledge?
Our Internship Program involves hands on experience with:
• Subcontractor Management
• Submittal review skills
• Request for Information (RFI) development
• Reading Blueprints and providing Material Takeoffs
• Daily reports
• Request for Quote (RFQ) development
• Change Order (CO) development
• Maintain document logs
• Strong communication skills
• Computer software - Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project, Adobe, and Bluebeam
Interested in an internship?
Apply by sending us a resume and cover letter with the subject line "Internship: Your Name" to firstname.lastname@example.org