Construction Project Manager/Superintendent
Location: Santa Fe Springs, CA
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Manager/Supervisor
License: Valid Driver’s License Required
eBuilders Group is hiring a Construction Project Manager/ Superintendent for Southern California projects, based in Santa Fe Springs, CA.
The Project Manager/Superintendent oversees financial budgets, coordinates subcontractors, and manages the construction process for each new construction project from construction approval to project completion. Reviews drawings. Creates and maintains construction schedules. Verifies and confirms the progress against construction schedules; approves progress payments based on visual inspection of completed work. Provides written construction site and project budget reports.
• Schedule subcontractors, consultants, and vendors in critical path to ensure timely completion.
• Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed.
• Communicate with project team regarding RFI’s and Material Submittals.
• Ensure that subcontractor is fully executing and complying with his contracted scope of work and maintaining a safe and clean project site.
• Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions.
• Identify subcontractor non-compliance with safety, health, and environmental quality standards.
• Identify conflicts in construction progress and communicate them to project team for resolution.
• Maintain daily log (written) of job site activities.
• Preside over weekly subcontractor meetings designed to coordinate the work with subcontractors.
• Assist in budgeting, bidding, and award of subcontracts.
• Assist in obtaining permits or approval of revisions.
• Prefer a B.S. Civil Engineering, B.S. Construction Management, Architecture or similar 4-year degree.
• Minimum 5 years of building construction experience at supervisory level.
• Knowledge of construction cost and estimating, construction scheduling, and construction principles and techniques
• Proficient using Microsoft Office applications
• Proficiency using Microsoft Project for scheduling
• Knowledge of various design and construction methods, materials and installation procedures.
• Demonstrate successful management leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Develop existing client relationships to attract new clients
• Effective communication skills
Please provide a completed projects list.
Interested in the opportunity?
To apply for this position, please send us a resume, cover letter, and completed projects list with the subject line "Project Manager : Your Name" to email@example.com